10 Ft. High x 5 Ft. Wide Premier Drape Panel (For Pipe and Drape Displays and Backdrops) - Black
10 Ft. High x 5 Ft. Wide Premier Drape Panel (For Pipe and Drape Displays and Backdrops) - Black by P.D.O. at Find Writing Service. MPN: D704-BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fabric has the look and feel of a linen napkin or tablecloth that you would find at a fine dining restaurant. Commonly used on pipe and drape
Quantity 1 = 1 drape. The drape is not sewn with pleats; it is sewn flat and can be gathered by hand on a drapery rod using one of the 4 inch pole pockets (sewn on both the top and bottom of the drape). A minimum of 3 drapes are recommended per 10 foot wide span.
Fabric does not fray, and therefore the edges are not finished (hemmed or otherwise).
Fabric blocks approximately 70% of light. This estimate is approximate for use under normal conditions, and with adequate gathering (bunching). Many factors can affect the opacity, including the amount of lighting, the amount of gathering (bunching), spacing from a wall, and the overall brightness of the lighting in a room. Using the drape near a wall makes it more opaque than if it's used in front of a window with sunlight shining through. In situations with a lot of lighting, you can help make it more opaque by adding an extra drape panel or two. A minimum of 3 drapes for every 10 foot wide span is recommended.
Care Instructions: Machine wash like colors on cold, using a gentle cycle. If needed, use only a mild liquid detergent applied to the water prior to placing drape in the machine -- never put concentrated detergent directly into contact with the fabric as it may alter the color. Can be machine dried (air only setting), and ironed (cool setting). NEVER EXPOSE THE DRAPE TO TEMPERATURES ABOVE 140°F DURING ANY PORTION OF LAUNDERING. Doing so can significantly shrink and/or permanently wrinkle the fabric.
Please note: the colors shown in the listing are for reference only and may not be exact as different browsers, monitors, and settings will show colors differently. Free sample swatches are available upon request prior to ordering.
Features & Highlights
- 10 feet tall (sewn 2 inches shorter, to a finished height of 118 inches) x 60 inches wide drape with 4 inch pole pocket sewn into the top and bottom.
- Sewn 2 inches shorter to avoid dragging on the floor when used at a 10 foot height.
- 100% Polyseter drape is Inherently Flame Retardant and passes NFPA 701 fire code.
- ***Listing is for (1) drape. Hardware parts (pipes and bases) sold separately.
- Drape is sewn flat (not pleated) and can be gathered by hand on a drapery rod to achieve a gathered / bunched look. 3 drapes are recommended per 10 foot wide span.
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|