This raffle drum measures 16 inches wide by 13 inches high by 12 inches deep. The tabletop drawing box features a 360 degree, rotating design so that all of the submitted tickets are shuffled equally. The raffle drum is constructed from 0.1875 inch thick clear acrylic so that participants can view the contents of the drum before submitting their entries. A locking door keeps ticket safe; a set of two keys is provided per unit. This raffle drum also has a separate entry slot, which measures 4 inches wide by 0.375 inches tall. The opening features a sliding magnetic closure to prevent ballots from sliding out of the drum, during a rotation. The drum itself measures 14.5 inches wide by 9 inches high by 10.75 inches deep. The entire unit is small enough to be placed on a table or a desk, yet is large enough to accommodate a large quantity of tickets, coupons or prizes.
Features & Highlights
- Lockable door keeps tickets safe; participants cannot tamper with the results
- Separate 4 inch wide by 0375 inch tall slot has a magnetic closure to keep tickets securely inside the drum
- Clear acrylic construction is durable yet allows participants to view the amount of entries within the drum
- Tabletop design is easily accessible by all
- Rotates a full 360 degrees around
|Manufacturer:||George Patton Associates, Inc|
|Publisher:||George Patton Associates, Inc|
|Studio:||George Patton Associates, Inc|
|Item Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.39 x 14.88 x 14.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Displays2go, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.