Product Description & Reviews
E6000® is a tough, flexible and highly versatile rubber-based compound that exhibits exceptional adhesive and sealant qualities. Among the strongest single component, multi-purpose adhesives and sealants available for industrial applications, E6000 outperforms silicones, acrylics and rubber cements because it adheres to more surfaces with greater durability. It provides a superior bond on stubborn porous and non-porous substrates and maintains its bond in cold temperatures and on items subject to vibration.
Features & Highlights
- Tough - 2x stronger and 60x more flex than polyurethane
- Non-flammable once cured, temperature resistant - unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Chemical resistant - safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Waterproof - can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paintable - paint to match surrounding area to make uv-resistant, flexible - excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
- Industrial strength, non-flammable adhesive that provides versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements
- Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Maintains a flexible bond in cold temperaturesand may be used to bond items subject to vibration
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry and concrete
- Made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Eclectic Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Eclectic Products, Inc.|
|Studio:||Eclectic Products, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.88 x 11.63 x 11.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.